Today is my last day at Novell which I arrived at by way of Helixcode and then Ximian in 2003. Both these companies enabled me to work in and around open source first as a hacker and then later as a manager and director. Perhaps future posts will have some more reflections on this time. It has been a great and I learned so much over the years, but it is now time to move on.
- @pratik_rathod Yes, let ops commoditize and be excellent at core competency - conentent. Revenue tools - depends on sales arrangements 11 months ago
- @joeshaw Frankly I think you were just years ahead of your time with a sound policy. 12 months ago
- Every year I wait for the official start of spring @joeshaw leaving the internet for 24 hours. Its almost time! 12 months ago
- @systemizer @nylas_crew curious how you manage per environment config with your python deploy system and how you monitor the deployed apps 1 year ago
- @campd @xxiainxx Is there still a dead spot on the front lawn? 1 year ago