Christian, a leak is certainly possible depending on the version and distro you are running. openSUSE 10.2 had a leak that you need to run the updater for. At one point a big problem was also hal libraries leaking (and when you have to poll, this adds up).
- @pratik_rathod Yes, let ops commoditize and be excellent at core competency - conentent. Revenue tools - depends on sales arrangements 11 months ago
- @joeshaw Frankly I think you were just years ahead of your time with a sound policy. 12 months ago
- Every year I wait for the official start of spring @joeshaw leaving the internet for 24 hours. Its almost time! 12 months ago
- @systemizer @nylas_crew curious how you manage per environment config with your python deploy system and how you monitor the deployed apps 1 year ago
- @campd @xxiainxx Is there still a dead spot on the front lawn? 1 year ago