The team at Novell responsible for GNOME have been quiet in openSUSE for sometime, even though we already have several great external contributors like James Ogley and Andreas Hanke and we’ve pushed in significant general technologies like Compiz/Xgl, NetworkManager and Beagle. All this is changing though, we’ve had an IRC channel for a while but we haven’t really advertised it (#opensuse-gnome on irc.freenode.net) and we have an opensuse-gnome mailing list as well now (sign up here).
- @pratik_rathod Yes, let ops commoditize and be excellent at core competency - conentent. Revenue tools - depends on sales arrangements 2 years ago
- @joeshaw Frankly I think you were just years ahead of your time with a sound policy. 2 years ago
- Every year I wait for the official start of spring @joeshaw leaving the internet for 24 hours. Its almost time! 2 years ago
- @systemizer @nylas_crew curious how you manage per environment config with your python deploy system and how you monitor the deployed apps 2 years ago
- @campd @xxiainxx Is there still a dead spot on the front lawn? 2 years ago