Today is my last day at Novell which I arrived at by way of Helixcode and then Ximian in 2003. Both these companies enabled me to work in and around open source first as a hacker and then later as a manager and director. Perhaps future posts will have some more reflections on this time. It has been a great and I learned so much over the years, but it is now time to move on.
- Polar reaches the 1b milestone lnkd.in/duM2A9e 14 hours ago
- Canada robbed by terrible red card 1 month ago
- 20 native ads benchmarks for publishers m.polar.me/SN9Ky1 1 month ago
- I'm hiring multiple positions : lnkd.in/dYY7XjS , lnkd.in/dnDxr6U lnkd.in/djn2vk6 1 month ago
- Is it safe to read the internet again? 3 months ago