Today is my last day at Novell which I arrived at by way of Helixcode and then Ximian in 2003. Both these companies enabled me to work in and around open source first as a hacker and then later as a manager and director. Perhaps future posts will have some more reflections on this time. It has been a great and I learned so much over the years, but it is now time to move on.
- I can barely handle the amount of irony from all sides on Bitcoin and Mt. Gox. 1 week ago
- RT @michael_meeks: Wrote up all the great work done by so many under the hood in LibreOffice 4.2 released today: bit.ly/LdcFMs 1 month ago
- RT @aboutpolar: Mistake with the URL before folks, here’s @jprosevear’s post as tweeted earlier m.polar.me/1mREAO9 1 month ago
- @robcee @snorp @dougturner it will be unique 2 months ago
- @dougturner followed quickly by sadness when jobvite shows up? 2 months ago